Changes to Management Team
Stockholm, Sweden - CLX Communications AB (publ) - XSTO: SINCH
Sinch, a global leader in cloud communications for mobile customer engagement, today announced changes to its management team.
"Earlier this spring, we launched a new brand identity and took on the shared name Sinch for all our business units. We are now taking the logical next step with tighter cooperation between teams serving enterprise customers and mobile operators", comments Sinch CEO Oscar Werner.
As a consequence of these changes, Anders Olin takes on a broader role as President and Chief Operating Officer. Johan Rosendahl maintains his responsibility for Sinch's business towards mobile operators, reporting to Anders Olin.
The Sinch Management Team now includes:
· Oscar Werner, CEO
· Anders Olin, President & COO
· Roshan Saldanha, Chief Financial Officer
· Eva Lessing, Chief Human Resources Officer
· Jonas Lindeborg, Chief Technology Officer
· Jonathan Bean, Chief Marketing Officer (from 23 April 2019)
· Thomas Heath, Chief Strategy Officer
· Robert Gerstmann, Co-Founder & Chief Evangelist
· Björn Zethraeus, Co-Founder & Corporate Development
· Johan Hedberg, Co-Founder & Business Development
For further information, please contact
Chief Strategy Officer and Head of Investor Relations
CLX Communications AB (publ)
Mobile: +46-722-45 50 55
Every care has been taken in the translation of this press release. In the event of discrepancies, however, the Swedish original will supersede the English translation.
This information was submitted for publication under the auspices of the above contact on 11 April 2019 at 17:00 CET.